2009年11月8日 星期日

My feeling about The Devil Wears Prada

The movie is very interesting and has many good lines .

I like some good sentences in this movie.

For example:

1.
Miranda Priestly: I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment.
Emily: I know, I'm so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm...

2.
Miranda Priestly: Bore someone else with your questions.

3.
Miranda Priestly: Do you know why I hired you?

I always hire the same girl... stylish, slender, of course... worships the magazine.

But so often, they turn out to be... I don't know- disappointing and, um... stupid.

So you, with that impressive rsum... and the big speech about your so-called work ethic

I, um... I thought you would be different.

4.
I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl.

I had hope. My God. I live on it.

Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um... more than any of the other silly girls.



website:
http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1007093005337

沒有留言:

張貼留言